What we’re about
Inspiration on a Mission
Inspiration Source is designed to help you take ownership of your own free spirit. By embracing self-empowerment, you’ll be able to achieve all you set out to accomplish, while living your life without limits – whether you’re single or married with kids, rich or poor, or if you’re a successful professional or budding entrepreneur.
We believe that each person has the innate ability to achieve great things, live a rewarding and fulfilling life and enjoy prosperity – all while using their unique talents and skills in ways that benefit both the individual and society at large.
Here’s how we can help.
As human beings we all face complex issues in our lives, and sometimes we simply need a little guidance and encouragement along the way. That’s where Inspiration Source can help.
Our goal is to make change easier for you, and our purpose is an ambitious one: to ignite inspiration and lift the spirit of humanity.
Think of us as a conduit to channel your ideas, thoughts and actions – that will help to transform, empower and inspire you to deliberately show up fully and live your life in ways you never dreamed possible.
Imagine what your life would be like if you could:
- Move beyond the mundane
- Turn confusion into clarity
- Boost your energy
- Unleash the leader within or the creative guru waiting to come out
- Say, “yes” to those who say that it can’t be done
- Paint your vision and fuel your soul
- Fill the route you take with signposts so you can’t get lost
- Practice what you do each day with absolute passion
- Enthusiastically create goals and then take actions that achieve them.
- Make change easy
- Walk your talk
The truth is, taking life head-on and living it fully is not easy. That’s why so many people don’t do it.
But we can help! We work with all types of people, including people like you – who are ready and willing to take responsibility for their own personal growth, success and enjoyment.
We all choose to have purpose and meaning in our lives, whether it’s directly or indirectly.
What you choose and what you decide does matter!
Inspiration Source is here to bridge the gap between spirit, enterprise and holistic prosperity by doing whatever is necessary to make things work.
I believe people that show up fully for themselves and the world have more to contribute, and experience greater joy and prosperity.
Taking charge of your life.
People who are happy and successful endeavor to always be mindful, inclusive, accepting and purposeful.
They realize that there is no failure; only feedback, and each feedback provide us with more opportunities to learn, grow and contribute.
We utilize awareness as the gateway to insight and wisdom.
The main focus at Inspiration Source is on What Matters, learning how awareness and mindful action exponentially increases results, helping us reach beyond the ordinary in order to live our lives at an extraordinary level.
Here’s a quote that I love and would like to share with you:
“When you are inspired by some great purpose or extraordinary project all your thoughts break their bounds. Your mind transcends limitations. Your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, facilities and talents come alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” – The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
The truth is we all have a unique spirit, with individual capabilities, skills and talents and all’s we need do to have a successful life is to claim them and use them.
That is what Inspiration Source is all about
Here’s what we do:
- Offer innovative opportunities both online and in person to help change every moment that is yet to come
- Guide people to align their spirit (who they are) and enterprise (what they do) for holistic prosperity (good fortune)
- Bring together the masculine and feminine; the left and right hand brains; the logical, driven and results-oriented with the creative, intuitive, innovative and knowing self.
- Merge conventional, alternative and groundbreaking practices that really work
- Ignite Inspiration,
How great is that?
“You decide how much you matter.”